News on the IKAC front

  • Ken Dolphin
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 20, 2013
      Last night, Miranda Macandrew shot a 98 in the yeoman category of IKAC. The reason that this is so special is that Miranda is 10 years old. When she got over 200 in the child's category, which her age actually puts her in, she was bumped to youth category where she got a 203. She was bumped again.

      This little girl, and she is little, has great parents and a great love for archery. I think that this accomplishment deserves a hearty huzzah, repeated several more times for emphasis.

      Kenneth of Shaftesbury
      Proud honourary grand father
    • Chris Ivins
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 20, 2013
        HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!
        I feel that deserves at least 3 cheers (and many more)!!

        Request permission to cross-post onto the Archers of An Tir Facebook page?

        - Iurii

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 20, 2013
          Congratulations to Miranda.

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 20, 2013
            That is very impressive! Congratulations!

            Vincenti
            Ansteorra

            On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Ken Dolphin <kldolphin@...> wrote:

            Last night, Miranda Macandrew shot a 98 in the yeoman category of IKAC. The reason that this is so special is that Miranda is 10 years old. When she got over 200 in the child's category, which her age actually puts her in, she was bumped to youth category where she got a 203. She was bumped again.

            This little girl, and she is little, has great parents and a great love for archery. I think that this accomplishment deserves a hearty huzzah, repeated several more times for emphasis.

            Kenneth of Shaftesbury
            Proud honourary grand father

          • Mike Gideon
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 20, 2013
              Congratulations :)

              Michel
              Ansteorra

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 20, 2013
                  HUZZAH!!! Congratulations on her accomplishment!

                  "Answer just what your heart prompts you."

                  Jenn Forte, B.M.Ed., 1995 - University of Delaware
                  M.B.A., 2000 - University of Delaware

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 20, 2013
                    HUZZAH to Miranda Macandrew, and congratulations to her parents and
                    proud honorary grandfather!!

                    Osmond de Berwic
                    Deputy for IKAC Youth Divisions

                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 22, 2013

                      greetings

                      wow, very impressive !!

                      keep up the good work !! = )

                      Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
                      Arthur
                      That is very impressive! Congratulations!

                      Vincenti
                      Ansteorra

                      On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Ken Dolphin <kldolphin@...> wrote:

                      Last night, Miranda Macandrew shot a 98 in the yeoman category of IKAC. The reason that this is so special is that Miranda is 10 years old. When she got over 200 in the child's category, which her age actually puts her in, she was bumped to youth category where she got a 203. She was bumped again.

                      This little girl, and she is little, has great parents and a great love for archery. I think that this accomplishment deserves a hearty huzzah, repeated several more times for emphasis.

                      Kenneth of Shaftesbury
                      Proud honourary grand father

                      No virus found in this message.