Re: [SCA-Archery] IKAC medallions

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 20, 2013

      Greetings Osmond

      Thank you for stepping in and offering to attempt to take care of the problem of the missing medallions.

      Since I created and ran the IKAC/IKCAC for twenty years, I have a personal interest in seeing this taken care of. There seems to be a recurring problem with communications with Lorenzo over the last few years both about the medallions and answering questions about the IKAC/IKCAC that needs to be resolved.

      So, everyone, if you did not receive your medallion, please contact Osmond about them as soon as possible. However, if you have not already posted here about that problem, could you also cc me when you email Osmond. I am trying to track this problem. Also, if you have had problems with communicating with Lorenzo could you post that here or email me direct.

      Jon

      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 24, 2013
        Update just received medallions for the 2008 season in the mail yesterday..

        YIS
        Laochlain.

        To: laochlain@...
        CC: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
        From: sirjon1@...
        Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:17:55 -0700

        Thank you.
        Noted and filed.

        Jon

        Tim Henry <laochlain@...> wrote:

        i had contacted lorenzo several times about the 2008 medallions for Aethelmearc with no response. upon seeing this e-mail and checking the site I have sent him another e-mail with snail mail info.

        YIS
        Laochlain Silverwolf

        To: doug.copley@...
        CC: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
        From: sirjon1@...
        Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:00:22 -0700

        Noted and filed.

        Thank you

        Jon

        Doug Copley <doug.copley@...> wrote:

        I don't know of anyone in Ansteorra that has received one. There was a push for doing IKACs back in 2008 through 2010 but when the medals never arrived from 2009, I think some people kinda drifted away and did not worry about reporting scores anymore.

        Vincenti
        Ansteorra

        On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Tina Curtis <tabradley@...> wrote:

        For An Tir I have been getting them since the 2008 score season and having them present in court. Before that, I do not know who was receiving them.
        Wulfwyn
        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 24, 2013
          Noted and filed.

          Thank you

          Jon

          To: laochlain@...
          CC: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
          From: sirjon1@...
          Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:17:55 -0700

          Thank you.
          Noted and filed.

          Jon

          To: doug.copley@...
          CC: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com

          **********************************

          URGENT -- Some Medallions still NOT awarded!

          Greetings from Lorenzo il Confuso, Keeper of the IKAC,

          This note is penned on 9 September 2013.

          To date, I still hold medallions for several of the winners but have no contact information, and so I am unable to send them on.
          If you are a winning archer from Atlantia, Outlands and Lochac, please contact me with your snail-mail information so that I can send you your medallion forthwith. Alternatively, if you are a Kingdom official or a kind person interested in distributing medallions to the winners for the Kingdoms listed above, also please contact me so that I can get them in the mail to you.
          Please send your emails to IkacKeeper

          Shoot well,
          - Lorenzo

        • James Koch
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 24, 2013
            Laochlain,

            2008!  That season ended nearly 5 years ago.

            Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

            To: laochlain@...
            CC: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
            From: sirjon1@...
            Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:17:55 -0700

            Thank you.
            Noted and filed.

            Jon

            To: doug.copley@...
            CC: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 24, 2013
              Was there any explanation of why it took so long and why there was no response before?

              Jon

              To: laochlain@...
              CC: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
              From: sirjon1@...