Re: [SCA-Archery] IKAC medallions

  • Ronald Klick
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 19, 2013
      Greetings Sir Jon,

      As Lorenzo's Deputy I would like to request that anyone missing
      Medals from Past Years send me the particulars so that I can look
      into it and forward to Lorenzo. Although sometimes delayed due to
      delays in Vendor's producing the medals, or due to questions as to
      whom exactly they are to be shipped to in a Kingdom, and mundane
      issues weighing on the Keeper. (as they are again, unfortunately,
      at present) I myself have had 15 medals pass through my hands, for
      the East, since 2004. Although sometimes delayed, none have gone
      missing!!

      If anyone out there is missing medals please send me the following:
      SCA Name, Division Name, and Year that you won!!

      I will then do my best to help track down what became of them.

      Osmond de Berwic
      Deputy for IKAC Youth Divisions

      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 19, 2013
        Thank you.
        Noted and filed.

        Jon

        Tim Henry <laochlain@...> wrote:

        i had contacted lorenzo several times about the 2008 medallions for Aethelmearc with no response. upon seeing this e-mail and checking the site I have sent him another e-mail with snail mail info.

        YIS
        Laochlain Silverwolf

        To: doug.copley@...
        CC: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
        From: sirjon1@...
        Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:00:22 -0700
        Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] IKAC medallions

        Noted and filed.

        Thank you

        Jon

        Doug Copley <doug.copley@...> wrote:

        I don't know of anyone in Ansteorra that has received one. There was a push for doing IKACs back in 2008 through 2010 but when the medals never arrived from 2009, I think some people kinda drifted away and did not worry about reporting scores anymore.

        Vincenti
        Ansteorra

        On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Tina Curtis <tabradley@...> wrote:

        For An Tir I have been getting them since the 2008 score season and having them present in court. Before that, I do not know who was receiving them.
        Wulfwyn
        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        I still haven't received mine from about 4 years ago...

        William Arwemakere

        **********************************

            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 20, 2013

              Greetings Osmond

              Thank you for stepping in and offering to attempt to take care of the problem of the missing medallions.

              Since I created and ran the IKAC/IKCAC for twenty years, I have a personal interest in seeing this taken care of. There seems to be a recurring problem with communications with Lorenzo over the last few years both about the medallions and answering questions about the IKAC/IKCAC that needs to be resolved.

              So, everyone, if you did not receive your medallion, please contact Osmond about them as soon as possible. However, if you have not already posted here about that problem, could you also cc me when you email Osmond. I am trying to track this problem. Also, if you have had problems with communicating with Lorenzo could you post that here or email me direct.

              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 24, 2013
                Update just received medallions for the 2008 season in the mail yesterday..

                YIS
                Laochlain.

                To: laochlain@...
                CC: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
                From: sirjon1@...
                Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:17:55 -0700

                Thank you.
                Noted and filed.

                Jon

                To: doug.copley@...
                CC: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 21 , Sep 24, 2013
                  Noted and filed.

                  Thank you

                  Jon

                  To: laochlain@...
                  CC: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
                  From: sirjon1@...
                  Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:17:55 -0700

                  Thank you.
                  Noted and filed.

                  Jon

                  To: doug.copley@...
                  CC: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 21 , Sep 24, 2013
                    Laochlain,

                    2008!  That season ended nearly 5 years ago.

                    Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

                    To: laochlain@...
                    CC: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
                    From: sirjon1@...
                    Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:17:55 -0700

                    Thank you.
                    Noted and filed.

                    Jon

                    To: doug.copley@...
                    CC: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 21 , Sep 24, 2013
                      Was there any explanation of why it took so long and why there was no response before?

                      Jon

                      To: laochlain@...
                      CC: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
                      From: sirjon1@...