Re: [SCA-Archery] IKAC medallions

  • John R. Edgerton
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 19, 2013
      Noted and filed.

      Thank you

      Jon

      Doug Copley <doug.copley@...> wrote:

      I don't know of anyone in Ansteorra that has received one. There was a push for doing IKACs back in 2008 through 2010 but when the medals never arrived from 2009, I think some people kinda drifted away and did not worry about reporting scores anymore.

      Vincenti
      Ansteorra

      On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Tina Curtis <tabradley@...> wrote:

      For An Tir I have been getting them since the 2008 score season and having them present in court. Before that, I do not know who was receiving them.
      Wulfwyn
      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 19, 2013
        i had contacted lorenzo several times about the 2008 medallions for Aethelmearc with no response. upon seeing this e-mail and checking the site I have sent him another e-mail with snail mail info.

        YIS
        Laochlain Silverwolf

        To: doug.copley@...
        CC: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com

        **********************************

        URGENT -- Some Medallions still NOT awarded!

        Greetings from Lorenzo il Confuso, Keeper of the IKAC,

        This note is penned on 9 September 2013.

        To date, I still hold medallions for several of the winners but have no contact information, and so I am unable to send them on.
        If you are a winning archer from Atlantia, Outlands and Lochac, please contact me with your snail-mail information so that I can send you your medallion forthwith. Alternatively, if you are a Kingdom official or a kind person interested in distributing medallions to the winners for the Kingdoms listed above, also please contact me so that I can get them in the mail to you.
        Please send your emails to IkacKeeper

        Shoot well,
        - Lorenzo

      • Ronald Klick
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 19, 2013
          Greetings Sir Jon,

          As Lorenzo's Deputy I would like to request that anyone missing
          Medals from Past Years send me the particulars so that I can look
          into it and forward to Lorenzo. Although sometimes delayed due to
          delays in Vendor's producing the medals, or due to questions as to
          whom exactly they are to be shipped to in a Kingdom, and mundane
          issues weighing on the Keeper. (as they are again, unfortunately,
          at present) I myself have had 15 medals pass through my hands, for
          the East, since 2004. Although sometimes delayed, none have gone
          missing!!

          If anyone out there is missing medals please send me the following:
          SCA Name, Division Name, and Year that you won!!

          I will then do my best to help track down what became of them.

          Osmond de Berwic
          Deputy for IKAC Youth Divisions

          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 19, 2013
            Thank you.
            Noted and filed.

            Jon

            To: doug.copley@...
            CC: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 21 , Sep 20, 2013

                  Greetings Osmond

                  Thank you for stepping in and offering to attempt to take care of the problem of the missing medallions.

                  Since I created and ran the IKAC/IKCAC for twenty years, I have a personal interest in seeing this taken care of. There seems to be a recurring problem with communications with Lorenzo over the last few years both about the medallions and answering questions about the IKAC/IKCAC that needs to be resolved.

                  So, everyone, if you did not receive your medallion, please contact Osmond about them as soon as possible. However, if you have not already posted here about that problem, could you also cc me when you email Osmond. I am trying to track this problem. Also, if you have had problems with communicating with Lorenzo could you post that here or email me direct.

                  Message 8 of 21 , Sep 24, 2013
                    Update just received medallions for the 2008 season in the mail yesterday..

                    YIS
                    Laochlain.

                    To: laochlain@...
                    CC: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
                    From: sirjon1@...
                    Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:17:55 -0700

                    Thank you.
                    Noted and filed.

                    Jon

                    To: doug.copley@...
                    CC: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 21 , Sep 24, 2013
                      Noted and filed.

                      Thank you

                      Jon

                      To: laochlain@...
                      CC: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
                      From: sirjon1@...
                      Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:17:55 -0700

                      Thank you.
                      Noted and filed.

                      Jon

                      To: doug.copley@...
                      CC: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 21 , Sep 24, 2013
                        Laochlain,

                        2008!  That season ended nearly 5 years ago.

                        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

                        To: laochlain@...
                        CC: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
                        From: sirjon1@...
                        Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:17:55 -0700

                        Thank you.
                        Noted and filed.

                        Jon

                        To: doug.copley@...
                        CC: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 11 of 21 , Sep 24, 2013
                          Was there any explanation of why it took so long and why there was no response before?

                          Jon

                          To: laochlain@...
                          CC: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
                          From: sirjon1@...