Re: [SCA-Archery] IKAC Keeper??

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 19, 2013
      I finally did get a response of the IKAC Keeper.  My thanks to those of you that let him know I was trying to contact him.

      However, it has been over two weeks since I replied to him with some specific questions and I still have not heard back from him. I understand that he is having some real life issues at this time, but the lack of communication is troubling. Has anyone else had problems communicating with him about the IKAC/IKCAC?

      Jon
    • Janyn Fletcher
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 19, 2013
        Jon, I have very rarely found communicating with him successful in the past. I just kept trying...

        Janyn

        I finally did get a response of the IKAC Keeper.  My thanks to those of you that let him know I was trying to contact him.

        However, it has been over two weeks since I replied to him with some specific questions and I still have not heard back from him. I understand that he is having some real life issues at this time, but the lack of communication is troubling. Has anyone else had problems communicating with him about the IKAC/IKCAC?

        Jon
      • John R. Edgerton
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 20, 2013
          Noted and filed.

          Thank you.

          Jon

          Janyn Fletcher <janynfletcher@...> wrote:

          Jon, I have very rarely found communicating with him successful in the past. I just kept trying...

          Janyn

          I finally did get a response of the IKAC Keeper.  My thanks to those of you that let him know I was trying to contact him.

          However, it has been over two weeks since I replied to him with some specific questions and I still have not heard back from him. I understand that he is having some real life issues at this time, but the lack of communication is troubling. Has anyone else had problems communicating with him about the IKAC/IKCAC?

          Jon
        • earlmika
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 23, 2013
            Jon,
              I too have had problems with communication having sent numerous messages on a problem. No response over a period of several months with numerous reminders that I was still waiting for an answer.  I am still waiting .

            Earl Mika Longbow

            Jon, I have very rarely found communicating with him successful in the past. I just kept trying...

            Janyn

            I finally did get a response of the IKAC Keeper.  My thanks to those of you that let him know I was trying to contact him.

            However, it has been over two weeks since I replied to him with some specific questions and I still have not heard back from him. I understand that he is having some real life issues at this time, but the lack of communication is troubling. Has anyone else had problems communicating with him about the IKAC/IKCAC?

            Jon

          • Bill Tait
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 23, 2013
              I did get a reply from him just the other day that my medallion was in the mail.

              William

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 23, 2013
                Thank you. Noted and filed.

                Jon