Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: arrow rest (need for one or using a glove)

  • Caley
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 19, 2013
      > Caley, probably the wax would soften, but the cloth would hold the
      shape
      > if not bumped or squeezed. Of course it's better not to keep bows in a
      > hot vehicle anyway, though sometimes unavoidable. I imagine a different
      > kind or mix of wax types might hold up to a bit higher temperatures.
      >
      > Eirik

      Many people, myself included, leave for events straight after work,
      which means the vehicle needs to be loaded that morning or the evening
      before. Normally I leave my truck unlocked with the windows down in
      warm/hot weather, but if it's full of SCA stuff, it's locked tight,
      windows up to prevent theft.

      Caley