Re: [SCA-Archery] Fall SSAC

  • John R. Edgerton
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 17, 2013
      Whoops ... yes the score sheet.

      Thanks

      Jon

      Chris Ivins <yuriilev@...> wrote:

      Sir Jon, you mean the score sheet, not the score, right?  ;-)

      It's a work in progress, I'm not a very good designer or anything even close. Because of the types of scoring columns recommended for the shoot, I wasn't able to have all of the boxes to write in the Branch, Bow division, Rank in division, or Youth categories, but i left room to the side of each score area to write in that information for each shooter. I hope this is moderately acceptable, and if someone has done something better, I'll gladly use it instead.

      - In Service,

      HL Iurii Levchenich, Junior TAM
      Deputy to the Honorable Lady Johanna Trewpeny, Adiantum Archery Marshal
      Arcuarius to Gawin of Kevelioc

      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 9, 2016

        Winter Society Seasonal Archery Competition

        The poll for the winter season of the SSAC begins November 9 and will continue until November 21. This allows time for a run-off poll if needed.

        The Winter competitions are:

        ·  Popinjay

        ·  Random Stance

        ·  Ferrara Ring

        ·  Grouping

        ·  Hit & Run

        ·  Horseman

        ·  Lucky Target

        ·  Matching

        ·  Roundel Sextet

        ·  Triangle

        Please read the rules for each winter competition before voting for any of them. The rules may be seen at:

        http://www.scores-sca.org/public/page.php?R=25&PID=198

        Voting will take place on both the SCA Archery group on Yahoo and the SCA Target Archery group on Facebook. Please vote only in one group.

        The competition with more than 50 percent of the votes will be the winner. If no competition has more than 50 percent of the vote, there will be a run off between the top completions starting November 23 until November 28.

        The winter competition will begin December 1 and will end February 28.

        Thank you

        Sir Jon FitzRauf