Re: [SCA-Archery] Fall SSAC

  • Chris Ivins
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 17, 2013
    Sir Jon, you mean the score sheet, not the score, right?  ;-)

    It's a work in progress, I'm not a very good designer or anything even close. Because of the types of scoring columns recommended for the shoot, I wasn't able to have all of the boxes to write in the Branch, Bow division, Rank in division, or Youth categories, but i left room to the side of each score area to write in that information for each shooter. I hope this is moderately acceptable, and if someone has done something better, I'll gladly use it instead.

    - In Service,

    HL Iurii Levchenich, Junior TAM
    Deputy to the Honorable Lady Johanna Trewpeny, Adiantum Archery Marshal
    Arcuarius to Gawin of Kevelioc

    Message 35 of 35 , Aug 27
      You are correct. There must be at least one arrow in each quarter or triangle, they do not have to all be in the four circles.

      I am checking on scoring lines.