Re: [SCA-Archery] Poll results for SCA-Archery

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 58 , Sep 17, 2013
      I just checked back on the posts regarding the poll. The first announcement from Yahoo polls had the correct address.  However, my post about it had the link for the rules, not the poll. So, that is all my fault. However, I wish that this could have been caught sooner and corrected.

      Jon

      Message 58 of 58 , Today at 5:07 PM
        I believe it was in SCA Target Archery, might be wrong.
        -William Douglas

        On May 24, 2015, at 2:49 PM, "Arion the Wanderer arion12@... [SCA-Archery]" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Where on FB?