Re: [SCA-Archery] Arrow rests documented

  • richard johnson
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 17, 2013
      I don't think that the item is an arrow rest.

      I glued the pic to some heavy cardboard to give the illusion of thickmess.
      Cut it out and simply cannot figure out how to mount it!

      If you put the flat part on a shelf the thing rests on a shelf easily
      just like those ceramic dragons I buy to set on my moniter as if they
      were looking over the edge.

      Then you can rest an arrow or bow or whatever on it IF you have two of them.

      BUT, i cannot figure out how to put it on my bow to allow a nocked
      arrow to be held.

      --
      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com