ISO Co-Editor for Quivers & Quarrels

  • aouregon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2013
      Greetings, fellow Archers,

      Quivers & Quarrels -- the SCA quarterly dedicated to the target and combat archers of the SCA -- is in search of editors with professional editing and writing experience to assist our efforts.

      Please contact me offlist at QuiversQuarrels at gmail dot com

      You would help me review, edit and prepare for publication submitted pieces.
      I could really use some help!  Expertise in archery is a bonus.

      Yours, faithfully,

      Ouregan filia Flaviani
      Chronicler/Editor
      Quivers & Quarrels