Re: [SCA-Archery] Fall SSAC vote

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 11, 2013
      The link to the poll is:

      From: Taslen <taslen2000@...>
      To: "SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>; "sirjon1@..." <sirjon1@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 9:01 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Fall SSAC vote

      Is there a link to the actual Poll?

      Gaelen

    • Chris Ivins
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 14, 2013
        I know that the poll doesn't end until Monday. but there has been little response so far, only 12 votes last time I checked, and there are A LOT more that are members of this group and that shoot SSAC. The last poll for the Summer shoot (before the tie-breaker vote) had a total of 26 votes IIRC, I know there has been a bit of focus on the discussion about arrow rests, but please don't forget to vote.

        -IS,
        Iurii