Re: [SCA-MissileCombat] Photos for Quivers and Quarrels

  • Jim Pickette
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11 5:07 PM
      Then,
      I REQUEST THAT Q&Q ALLOW THE SAME ISSUES AS ARCHER GENERALS DO.
      DO NOT EXCLUDE. INCLUDE THOSE THAT THE REGULATIONS ALLOW.
      IF THE NEWS LETTER DOES NOT REFLECT SCA POLICIES, THEN THEY SHOULD STOP.
      YIS
      JoO

      ---- John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
      > At this point the focus in Quivers and Quarrels is on archery. But, a good looking outfit with spear and axe could still be used. I would have to clear it with the editor of Quivers and Quarrels after you send it in.

      The policy of your Archer General is not necessarily the policy of Quivers and Quarrels.

      Jon

    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11 6:37 PM
        I have passed your request on to the editor for her to comment upon.

        Jon

        I REQUEST THAT Q&Q ALLOW THE SAME ISSUES AS ARCHER GENERALS DO.
        DO NOT EXCLUDE. INCLUDE THOSE THAT THE REGULATIONS ALLOW.
        IF THE NEWS LETTER DOES NOT REFLECT SCA POLICIES, THEN THEY SHOULD STOP.
        YIS
        JoO

        ---- John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
        > At this point the focus in Quivers and Quarrels is on archery. But, a good looking outfit with spear and axe could still be used. I would have to clear it with the editor of Quivers and Quarrels after you send it in.

        The policy of your Archer General is not necessarily the policy of Quivers and Quarrels.

        Jon
      • Chris Ivins
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11 7:34 PM
          Here now, no need to shout.  ;-)

          - Iurii

          I REQUEST THAT Q&Q ALLOW THE SAME ISSUES AS ARCHER GENERALS DO.
          DO NOT EXCLUDE. INCLUDE THOSE THAT THE REGULATIONS ALLOW.
          IF THE NEWS LETTER DOES NOT REFLECT SCA POLICIES, THEN THEY SHOULD STOP.
          YIS
          JoO

          ---- John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
          > At this point the focus in Quivers and Quarrels is on archery. But, a good looking outfit with spear and axe could still be used. I would have to clear it with the editor of Quivers and Quarrels after you send it in.

          The policy of your Archer General is not necessarily the policy of Quivers and Quarrels.

          Jon

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: