Re: [SCA-Archery] Who's in Texas?

  • Doug Copley
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2013
      We just had an event an hour from you near San Marcos, TX this past weekend. You are in an area that has archery going I believe. Go to the Ansteorra website at http://www.ansteorra.org/
      and you can find a local group and see where they are practicing.

      Vincenti
      Ansteorra

      On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 3:02 PM, <ryanschindog@...> wrote:

      I'm new to this site, but have been shooting traditional for a while...would anyone care to start an event in texas, hopefully, in or near bastrop? ( Food, stories, good ideas, tips and tricks of the trade, firing contest um?)

    • Kaitlyn Mckenna
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2013
        There is an event this weekend near Brenham which will have archery as well. You can see the events at calendar.ansteorra.org.

        --kaitlyn
        Shadowlands (Bryan/College Station area)

        --
        "Do not make someone a priority who only makes you an option"