Who's in Texas?

  • ryanschindog
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2013

      I'm new to this site, but have been shooting traditional for a while...would anyone care to start an event in texas, hopefully, in or near bastrop? ( Food, stories, good ideas, tips and tricks of the trade, firing contest um?)

    • Frank Schalles
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2013
        Sorry, I am in West Texas - Lubbock.

        Francois

        On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 3:02 PM, <ryanschindog@...> wrote:

        I'm new to this site, but have been shooting traditional for a while...would anyone care to start an event in texas, hopefully, in or near bastrop? ( Food, stories, good ideas, tips and tricks of the trade, firing contest um?)

      • Doug Copley
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2013
          We just had an event an hour from you near San Marcos, TX this past weekend. You are in an area that has archery going I believe. Go to the Ansteorra website at http://www.ansteorra.org/
          and you can find a local group and see where they are practicing.

          Vincenti
          Ansteorra

          On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 3:02 PM, <ryanschindog@...> wrote:

          I'm new to this site, but have been shooting traditional for a while...would anyone care to start an event in texas, hopefully, in or near bastrop? ( Food, stories, good ideas, tips and tricks of the trade, firing contest um?)

        • Kaitlyn Mckenna
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10, 2013
            There is an event this weekend near Brenham which will have archery as well. You can see the events at calendar.ansteorra.org.

            --kaitlyn
            Shadowlands (Bryan/College Station area)

            --
            "Do not make someone a priority who only makes you an option"