RE: [Caldarium] FYI - Mt. Diablo Fire & Diablo Bowmen Archery Club

  • lynn.palmieri
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2013

      Ioseph,

      Thank you for the update!  We saw the fires on the trip home from the Championship Tournament and were wondering.  I’m so glad to hear the clubhouse was saved!  The ranges at least can be rebuilt, but the documented memories are priceless.  Let us know when the work parties are to be and I’m sure the Odd Bodkins can field at least a few hands to aid in the reconstruction.  We have certainly enjoyed the wonderful shoots you have provided for us over the years at the Diablo Club!

      Sincerely,

      Elynor Palmer.