Re: [SCA-Archery] Fall SSAC vote

  • John R. Edgerton
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 9, 2013
      The date is just a place holder until a competition is picked.

      Jon

      JonThomme De Claydon <JonThomme@...> wrote:

      Am I reading the date right? 2020?
      JT

      On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 10:01 AM, John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

      The poll for the Fall SSAC is now up.  Please read the rules before voting, for each competition at the SCA Scores Site at: http://scores-sca.org/public/page.php?R=25&PID=148
      If one competition does not obtain over 50 per-cent of the vote, there will be an other vote between the top polling competitions.

      The poll ends at 11:00pm PDT on September 16.

      In service to the dream

      Baron Jon Thomme

      Gold is for the mistress
      Silver for the maid
      R. Kipling
    • Taslen
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 11, 2013
        Is there a link to the actual Poll?

        Gaelen

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 11, 2013
          The link to the poll is:

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 14, 2013
            I know that the poll doesn't end until Monday. but there has been little response so far, only 12 votes last time I checked, and there are A LOT more that are members of this group and that shoot SSAC. The last poll for the Summer shoot (before the tie-breaker vote) had a total of 26 votes IIRC, I know there has been a bit of focus on the discussion about arrow rests, but please don't forget to vote.

            -IS,
            Iurii