RE: [SCA-Archery] Guild Enquiry

  • Groff, Garth (ggg9y)
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2013
      M'Lord James, Greetings.

      Well, we're progressing. We have two leaders. We voted on a mission statement. Now we are debating structural issues. A vote will probably taken on this soon. No name yet, but that will probably be determined partly by the structure chosen. Beyond that, anything I say will be subject to change.

      Yours Aye,

      Lord Mungo Napier, Representative from Atlantia

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2013
        What is the mission statement?

        Moire

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Groff, Garth (ggg9y)" <ggg9y@...> wrote:

        > M'Lord James, Greetings.
        >
        > Well, we're progressing. We have two leaders. We voted on a mission statement. Now we are debating structural issues. A vote will probably taken on this soon. No name yet, but that will probably be determined partly by the structure chosen. Beyond that, anything I say will be subject to change.
        >
        > Yours Aye,
        >

        > Lord Mungo Napier, Representative from Atlantia

      • Jim Pickette
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2013
          ditto.

          The problem is current. Your answers are "pendent."

          JoO