Guild Enquiry

  • pickettej
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7 4:37 PM

      How is the Periodicity Guild progressing?  If it is ready then I have some input.

      Thanks,

      James of Odo, Fidelibus

      Archer Marshal, Lonely Tower

      In Calontir.

    • Groff, Garth (ggg9y)
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8 2:25 AM
        M'Lord James, Greetings.

        Well, we're progressing. We have two leaders. We voted on a mission statement. Now we are debating structural issues. A vote will probably taken on this soon. No name yet, but that will probably be determined partly by the structure chosen. Beyond that, anything I say will be subject to change.

        Yours Aye,

        Lord Mungo Napier, Representative from Atlantia

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2013
          What is the mission statement?

          Moire

          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Groff, Garth (ggg9y)" <ggg9y@...> wrote:

          > M'Lord James, Greetings.
          >
          > Well, we're progressing. We have two leaders. We voted on a mission statement. Now we are debating structural issues. A vote will probably taken on this soon. No name yet, but that will probably be determined partly by the structure chosen. Beyond that, anything I say will be subject to change.
          >
          > Yours Aye,
          >

          > Lord Mungo Napier, Representative from Atlantia

        • Jim Pickette
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 29, 2013
            ditto.

            The problem is current. Your answers are "pendent."

            JoO