Re: [SCA-Archery] SSAC

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 6, 2013

      Looks like we won't be doing the "Five Pillars" since it requires 40 shooting. and we are limited to 25 maybe 30 yards tops

      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 22, 2014
        Jon Et Al,
        Thanks for the quick response.  What were the rules for that shoot?
        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"
        >At 07:11 PM 9/22/2014, you wrote:

        Lucky target.

        On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 3:24 PM, James Koch alchem@... [SCA-Archery] < SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        John Et Al,
        What was the name of the target/shoot consisting of a large square
        divided like tic-tac-toe into nine smaller squares numbered 1 through
        9? We have been shooting that lately just for fun.
        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        In service to the dream

        Baron Jon Thomme
        Regent for the Caid Academy or Archers