Re: [SCA-Archery] Which side?

  • chris and sher
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2013
      pull w/ right rest on left, pull w/ left rest on right
      christopher

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2013
        after that many years on cross bow
        the humourous answer is the dark side.
        & the below answer pretty much covers it .
        I have been known to say the opposite side to sting hand
        or
        bow hand side.
        Welcome to the bow, I Hope you have fun .
        is
        Johann
        occasional archer
        an tir