Re: [SCA-Archery] Which side?

  • Guy Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2013
      If you're shooting left handed then the arrow should rest on the right
      side of the bow.
      That's for European style. Asiatic recurves and thumb rings are a
      whole different animal.

      Taillear

      --
      The Greenman Archery <http://www.greenmanarchery.com/index.html> Website
      Fine custom wood arrows for traditional archers.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2013
        pull w/ right rest on left, pull w/ left rest on right
        christopher

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2013
          after that many years on cross bow
          the humourous answer is the dark side.
          & the below answer pretty much covers it .
          I have been known to say the opposite side to sting hand
          or
          bow hand side.
          Welcome to the bow, I Hope you have fun .
          is
          Johann
          occasional archer
          an tir

          If you're shooting left handed then the arrow should rest on the right
          side of the bow.
          That's for European style. Asiatic recurves and thumb rings are a
          whole different animal.

          Taillear/utos/terms/