I'm looking for a shoot for a event

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2013
      Hi all,

      I am looking for a shoot that can be ran at short range  (no more than 25 yards) and that is scored so that everyone gets points. These points will be added to other events during the day to give us a "King of the archers" They will then be awarded a hand made necklace that they wear until the next shoot in the spring (6 months).

      Gaelen O'Gradaigh
      Archery MiC
      for Melee at Roswell 2013
    • Suzanne Lacey

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2013
            Suzanne,

            Sounds like a fun shoot what was the overall target size?

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2013
              Standard target size - 60 cm. I found a place where you can see the targets: http://s1122.photobucket.com/user/Goldenhind11/library/Target%20Archery?sort=3&page=1  Click on the first target and it will bring up a full size photo, then hit the arrow at the side to move to the others.