Re: [SCA-Archery] SSAC

  • Chris Ivins
    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 1, 2013
      Sir Jon,

      I would be interested in the Triangle or Wand shoot that have been shot in previous SSAC's.

      My preference is for the Triangle, but I believe it has been less than 12 months since that was last shot in a competition.

      I also greatly enjoyed the Wand shoot.

      Rules for the Triangle shoot are at:
      http://scores-sca.org/public/scores_rules.php?R=25&Shoot=137

      Rules for the Wand shoot are at:
      http://scores-sca.org/public/scores_rules.php?R=25&Shoot=107

      - In Service,
                         Iurii

      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 22, 2014
        Jon Et Al,

        Thanks for the quick response.  What were the rules for that shoot?

        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        >At 07:11 PM 9/22/2014, you wrote:

        Lucky target.

        On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 3:24 PM, James Koch alchem@... [SCA-Archery] < SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        John Et Al,

        What was the name of the target/shoot consisting of a large square
        divided like tic-tac-toe into nine smaller squares numbered 1 through
        9? We have been shooting that lately just for fun.

        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        --
        In service to the dream

        Baron Jon Thomme