Re: [SCA-Archery] Fwd: [MR] Fw: [SCAKingdomSeneschals] BOD Nominees Request Notice

  • Doug Copley
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2013
      Well, I thought it was a good thought. Since you are not available, are there others that would be available and would want to try for it? I think it would be great if we were able to have a voice on the board.

      Vincenti
      Ansteorra

      On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 1:02 PM, John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

      I have always attended the BoD meetings from the early days and whenever they were held in the West.  And therefore I do have some knowledge about how the BoD operates, at least in public. But ... I also know that I would not be a good Board member and I have to decline any consideration for the position.

      Though I do feel honored with the consideration.

      Thank you.  But, no thank you.

      Jon

      From: "Jehan-Franc Blauvac" <jehanfranc@...>
      Date: Aug 28, 2013 6:51 AM