Re: [SCA-Archery] Fw: [SCA-West-Archery] GWW Crossbow Events

  • James Koch
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
      Mike,

      There is no royal round component to a Grand Archery Tournament.  Any shoot will suffice so long as you can capture or generate a numeric score for each competitor.  What makes a tournament "grand" is the number of people competing.

      Jim "Gladius"

      >At 07:55 PM 8/23/2013, you wrote:

      Jim,

      I thank you for what you have said, but don't think my novelty shoots would fall under the Grand Archery Tournament class, for one thing there isn't going to be a Royal Round set up for these shoots.

      Mike

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
        Jim,

        I thank you for this information and hope to see you at the GWW Archery Tournaments.

        --
        In service to the dream

        Baron Jon Thomme

        Gold is for the mistress
        Silver for the maid
        R. Kipling

      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
          I would to see him there as well. However, Gladius lives in the Middle.

          For more information on the GAT see the SCA Scores Site.  http://scores-sca.org/public/page.php?R=25&PID=146
          and on the left click on GAT then on general rules.

          Jon