Re: [SCA-Archery] Fw: [SCA-West-Archery] GWW Crossbow Events

  • James Koch
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 23, 2013
      Michael,

      If you are gathering individual scores, you can submit them as a Grand Archery Tournament.  Just be sure to do so within 30 days of the event.

      Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

      >At 11:27 AM 8/23/2013, you wrote:

      Sounds like fun. You have put a lot of though into the event. Well done. I will shoot my hand bow and Crossbow as often as I am able.
      JT

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 23, 2013
        Jim,

        I thank you for what you have said, but don't think my novelty shoots would fall under the Grand Archery Tournament class, for one thing there isn't going to be a Royal Round set up for these shoots.

        Mike

        --
        In service to the dream

        Baron Jon Thomme

        Gold is for the mistress
        Silver for the maid
        R. Kipling

      • James Koch
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
          Mike,

          There is no royal round component to a Grand Archery Tournament.  Any shoot will suffice so long as you can capture or generate a numeric score for each competitor.  What makes a tournament "grand" is the number of people competing.

          Jim "Gladius"

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
            Jim,

            I thank you for this information and hope to see you at the GWW Archery Tournaments.

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
              I would to see him there as well. However, Gladius lives in the Middle.

              For more information on the GAT see the SCA Scores Site.  http://scores-sca.org/public/page.php?R=25&PID=146
              and on the left click on GAT then on general rules.

              Jon