Re: [SCA-Archery] Viking birthday song

  • Carl Nelson
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 22, 2013
      very interesting  the first time I heard this was in the east/middle kingdom at pennsic III then it was called the mongol birthday song.

      On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 12:19 AM, Chris Ivins <yuriilev@...> wrote:

      Yep,
      I was taught that we did a "chest thump" in place of a 'stomp', 'snort', or 'HUH!!', although we were told to not hit ourselves too hard, unless there was a Chirurgeon near by!

      - Iurii