Re: IKAC Keeper??

  • Rusty McMillan
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 21, 2013
      Jon,

      The last email I received from Lorenzo was on February 11 of this year, from the "ikackeeper (at) yahoo (dot) com" address. This was in response to a message I sent to Osmond de Berwic on February 9, which he then forwarded to Lorenzo at "detomamd (at) yahoo (dot) com". Lorenzo evidently forwarded that message to the "ikackeeper" address from the "detomamd" address, and then replied to me. I replied to the "ikackeeper" address on February 12, but received no further responses. I too have a third address, "ikac (at)detommaso (dot)org. Hopefully these aren't all the same as the addresses you already have been trying.

      Randal

      > I am trying to contact Lorenzo il Confuso, the keeper of the IKAC/IKCAC regarding the IKAC rules and approval of IKAC scores. I have sent several emails this year with no response. He has been up-dateing the IKAC/IKCAC scores on the SCA Scores Page, his last update was about a month ago. I have tried several different email address with no success. It also seems that I am not the only person having problems getting a response from him. Has anyone been in two way contact with him in the last few months? If so what email address did you use to get a response?  I really need to contact him, any help would be greatly appreciated.
      >
      > Thank you
      >
      > Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West

    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 19, 2013
        I finally did get a response of the IKAC Keeper.  My thanks to those of you that let him know I was trying to contact him.

        However, it has been over two weeks since I replied to him with some specific questions and I still have not heard back from him. I understand that he is having some real life issues at this time, but the lack of communication is troubling. Has anyone else had problems communicating with him about the IKAC/IKCAC?

        Jon
      • Janyn Fletcher
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 19, 2013
          Jon, I have very rarely found communicating with him successful in the past. I just kept trying...

          Janyn

          I finally did get a response of the IKAC Keeper.  My thanks to those of you that let him know I was trying to contact him.

          However, it has been over two weeks since I replied to him with some specific questions and I still have not heard back from him. I understand that he is having some real life issues at this time, but the lack of communication is troubling. Has anyone else had problems communicating with him about the IKAC/IKCAC?

          Jon
        • John R. Edgerton
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 20, 2013
            Noted and filed.

            Thank you.

            Jon

            Janyn Fletcher <janynfletcher@...> wrote:

            Jon, I have very rarely found communicating with him successful in the past. I just kept trying...

            Janyn

            I finally did get a response of the IKAC Keeper.  My thanks to those of you that let him know I was trying to contact him.

            However, it has been over two weeks since I replied to him with some specific questions and I still have not heard back from him. I understand that he is having some real life issues at this time, but the lack of communication is troubling. Has anyone else had problems communicating with him about the IKAC/IKCAC?

            Jon
          • earlmika
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 23, 2013
              Jon,
                I too have had problems with communication having sent numerous messages on a problem. No response over a period of several months with numerous reminders that I was still waiting for an answer.  I am still waiting .

              Earl Mika Longbow

              Jon, I have very rarely found communicating with him successful in the past. I just kept trying...

              Janyn

              I finally did get a response of the IKAC Keeper.  My thanks to those of you that let him know I was trying to contact him.

              However, it has been over two weeks since I replied to him with some specific questions and I still have not heard back from him. I understand that he is having some real life issues at this time, but the lack of communication is troubling. Has anyone else had problems communicating with him about the IKAC/IKCAC?

              Jon

            • Bill Tait
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 23, 2013
                I did get a reply from him just the other day that my medallion was in the mail.

                William

                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 23, 2013
                  Thank you. Noted and filed.

                  Jon