IKAC Keeper??

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 20, 2013
      I am trying to contact Lorenzo il Confuso, the keeper of the IKAC/IKCAC regarding the IKAC rules and approval of IKAC scores. I have sent several emails this year with no response. He has been up-dateing the IKAC/IKCAC scores on the SCA Scores Page, his last update was about a month ago. I have tried several different email address with no success. It also seems that I am not the only person having problems getting a response from him. Has anyone been in two way contact with him in the last few months? If so what email address did you use to get a response?  I really need to contact him, any help would be greatly appreciated

      Thank you

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West
    • John R. Edgerton

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 21, 2013
          I have been told that Lorenzo lives in Atlantia and also participates in Aethelmearc.  Is there anyone that can contact him and ask him to email me?

          Thank you

          Jon

          I am trying to contact Lorenzo il Confuso, the keeper of the IKAC/IKCAC regarding the IKAC rules and approval of IKAC scores. I have sent several emails this year with no response. He has been up-dateing the IKAC/IKCAC scores on the SCA Scores Page, his last update was about a month ago. I have tried several different email address with no success. It also seems that I am not the only person having problems getting a response from him. Has anyone been in two way contact with him in the last few months? If so what email address did you use to get a response?  I really need to contact him, any help would be greatly appreciated

          Thank you

          Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West

        • Siegfried
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 21, 2013
            While he lives not that far from me ... I haven't seen him, nor heard
            from him, in years.

            Siegfried

            --
            Barun Siegfried Sebastian Faust, OP - Baron Highland Foorde - Atlantia
          • Rusty McMillan
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 21, 2013
              Jon,

              The last email I received from Lorenzo was on February 11 of this year, from the "ikackeeper (at) yahoo (dot) com" address. This was in response to a message I sent to Osmond de Berwic on February 9, which he then forwarded to Lorenzo at "detomamd (at) yahoo (dot) com". Lorenzo evidently forwarded that message to the "ikackeeper" address from the "detomamd" address, and then replied to me. I replied to the "ikackeeper" address on February 12, but received no further responses. I too have a third address, "ikac (at)detommaso (dot)org. Hopefully these aren't all the same as the addresses you already have been trying.

              Randal

              > I am trying to contact Lorenzo il Confuso, the keeper of the IKAC/IKCAC regarding the IKAC rules and approval of IKAC scores. I have sent several emails this year with no response. He has been up-dateing the IKAC/IKCAC scores on the SCA Scores Page, his last update was about a month ago. I have tried several different email address with no success. It also seems that I am not the only person having problems getting a response from him. Has anyone been in two way contact with him in the last few months? If so what email address did you use to get a response?  I really need to contact him, any help would be greatly appreciated.
              >
              > Thank you
              >
              > Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West

            • John Edgerton
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 19 10:50 AM
                I finally did get a response of the IKAC Keeper.  My thanks to those of you that let him know I was trying to contact him.

                However, it has been over two weeks since I replied to him with some specific questions and I still have not heard back from him. I understand that he is having some real life issues at this time, but the lack of communication is troubling. Has anyone else had problems communicating with him about the IKAC/IKCAC?

                Jon
              • Janyn Fletcher
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 19 2:09 PM
                  Jon, I have very rarely found communicating with him successful in the past. I just kept trying...

                  Janyn

                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 20 9:03 AM
                    Noted and filed.

                    Thank you.

                    Jon

                    Janyn Fletcher <janynfletcher@...> wrote:

                    Jon, I have very rarely found communicating with him successful in the past. I just kept trying...

                    Janyn

                    I finally did get a response of the IKAC Keeper.  My thanks to those of you that let him know I was trying to contact him.

                    However, it has been over two weeks since I replied to him with some specific questions and I still have not heard back from him. I understand that he is having some real life issues at this time, but the lack of communication is troubling. Has anyone else had problems communicating with him about the IKAC/IKCAC?

                    Jon
                  • earlmika
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 23 10:44 AM
                      Jon,
                        I too have had problems with communication having sent numerous messages on a problem. No response over a period of several months with numerous reminders that I was still waiting for an answer.  I am still waiting .

                      Earl Mika Longbow

                      Jon, I have very rarely found communicating with him successful in the past. I just kept trying...

                      Janyn

                      I finally did get a response of the IKAC Keeper.  My thanks to those of you that let him know I was trying to contact him.

                      However, it has been over two weeks since I replied to him with some specific questions and I still have not heard back from him. I understand that he is having some real life issues at this time, but the lack of communication is troubling. Has anyone else had problems communicating with him about the IKAC/IKCAC?

                      Jon

                    • Bill Tait
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 23 10:45 AM
                        I did get a reply from him just the other day that my medallion was in the mail.

                        William

                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 23 11:05 AM
                          Thank you. Noted and filed.

                          Jon