Re: [SCA-Archery] Period guild committee needs volunteers from: Ealdormere, Northshield, Trimaris

  • Jim Pickette
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013
      Since our recent discussions I have begun working on a proper garb, kit, and weapons for a Frankish spear/axe thrower. Phase two will be a Frankish archer.

      Advice?

      James of Odo, Archer Marshal
      Lonely Tower in Calontir

      ---- Susan Carroll-Clark <nicolaa.de.bracton@...> wrote:
      > On 16/08/2013 5:20 PM, okami49 wrote:
      > > Greetings fellow archers,
      > >
      > > The period archery guild committee is hard at work molding a guild format to present to our respective kingdoms and the SCA in general. We have representatives from all kingdoms except three:
      > >
      > > Ealdormere
      > >
      > > Northshield
      > >
      > > Trimaris
      > >
      > > If anyone from the above kingdoms wishes to join the discussion and help us shape something new and exciting for all archers, please message me right away!
      > >
      > I know exactly who should join from Ealdormere (Lord Godfrey the Archer,
      > whom some of you may have met before--he shoots a 105# English longbow
      > that he made himself). Let me see if I can get hold of him. Might be
      > another person interested as well.
      >
      > Nicolaa
    • Russ Sheldon
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013
        Ummm last I checked I was on the guild and was from Ealdormere?

        Russ / Dafydd

        --
        EĆ³gan
        Archery Captain, Shire of Mynydd Seren

        -----
        No virus found in this message.
      • Russ Sheldon
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013
          Godfrey would be an excellent choice....so would you Nicolaa.

          Russ / Dafydd