Period guild committee needs volunteers from: Ealdormere, Northshield, Trimaris

  • okami49
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013
      Greetings fellow archers,

      The period archery guild committee is hard at work molding a guild format to present to our respective kingdoms and the SCA in general. We have representatives from all kingdoms except three:

      Ealdormere

      Northshield

      Trimaris

      If anyone from the above kingdoms wishes to join the discussion and help us shape something new and exciting for all archers, please message me right away!

      --
      Eógan
      Archery Captain, Shire of Mynydd Seren
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013
        On 16/08/2013 5:20 PM, okami49 wrote:
        > Greetings fellow archers,
        >
        > The period archery guild committee is hard at work molding a guild format to present to our respective kingdoms and the SCA in general. We have representatives from all kingdoms except three:
        >
        > Ealdormere
        >
        > Northshield
        >
        > Trimaris
        >
        > If anyone from the above kingdoms wishes to join the discussion and help us shape something new and exciting for all archers, please message me right away!

        I know exactly who should join from Ealdormere (Lord Godfrey the Archer,
        whom some of you may have met before--he shoots a 105# English longbow
        that he made himself). Let me see if I can get hold of him. Might be
        another person interested as well.

        Nicolaa
      • Jim Pickette
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013
          Since our recent discussions I have begun working on a proper garb, kit, and weapons for a Frankish spear/axe thrower. Phase two will be a Frankish archer.

          Advice?

          James of Odo, Archer Marshal
          Lonely Tower in Calontir

          ---- Susan Carroll-Clark <nicolaa.de.bracton@...> wrote:
          > On 16/08/2013 5:20 PM, okami49 wrote:
          > > Greetings fellow archers,
          > >
          > > The period archery guild committee is hard at work molding a guild format to present to our respective kingdoms and the SCA in general. We have representatives from all kingdoms except three:
          > >
          > > Ealdormere
          > >
          > > Northshield
          > >
          > > Trimaris
          > >
          > > If anyone from the above kingdoms wishes to join the discussion and help us shape something new and exciting for all archers, please message me right away!
          > >
          > I know exactly who should join from Ealdormere (Lord Godfrey the Archer,
          > whom some of you may have met before--he shoots a 105# English longbow
          > that he made himself). Let me see if I can get hold of him. Might be
          > another person interested as well.
          >
          > Nicolaa
        • Russ Sheldon
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013
            Ummm last I checked I was on the guild and was from Ealdormere?

            Russ / Dafydd

            The period archery guild committee is hard at work molding a guild format to
            present to our respective kingdoms and the SCA in general. We have
            representatives from all kingdoms except three:

            Ealdormere

            Northshield

            Trimaris

            If anyone from the above kingdoms wishes to join the discussion and help us
            shape something new and exciting for all archers, please message me right
            away!

            --
            Eógan
            Archery Captain, Shire of Mynydd Seren
            http://rangersofmynyddseren.wix.com/archery

            -----
            No virus found in this message.
          • Russ Sheldon
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013
              Godfrey would be an excellent choice....so would you Nicolaa.

              Russ / Dafydd