Re: [SCA-Archery] Contacting Aleksei Zateev/OGGS page

  • alzdarsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2013

      Replied to.

      Aleksei

      From: "Chris Ivins" <yuriilev@...>
      To: "SCA Archery" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:31:26 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Contacting Aleksei Zateev/OGGS page

      Hello,

      I have been trying to contact Aleksei Zateev regarding Arcuarii information on the OGGS page, but the email address on the page, webmaster<at>zateev<dot>net, is not working, at least when I try to send an email.

      I get an "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" message with the following information:

      "This is the mail system at host forward2.bravehost.com.

                        The mail system

      <zateev@...>: host mx3.hotmail.com[65.54.188.110] said: 550 Requested
          action not taken: mailbox unavailable (in reply to RCPT TO command)"

      If anyone has an email for him, or if Aleksei sees this, please contact me off-list at yuriilev<at>yahoo<dot>com, any and all help is greatly appreciated!

      - In Service,
                         Iurii Levchenich