Re: locate: Karsten von Meissen

  • John R. Edgerton
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2013
      I am still trying to locate Karsten von Meissen to ask him to submit his arrow construction article to the new SCA wide archery E-newsletter Quivers and Quarrels. I believe he was recently located in the Middle.

      Thank you for any help you can give.

      Jon

      John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

      I am trying to contact Karsten von Meissen the author of "The construction of medieval "style" arrows".

      I would like him to submit his article to Quivers and Quarrels for possible inclusion in a future issue.

      Thank you

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf