Re: [SCA-Archery] 50 th anniversary promotion

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2013
      There will be a week-long event held in June, 2016 at the Hendrix County Fairgrounds in Danville, Indiana (same location as Better War Through Archery but the entire fairgrounds will be used).  Duchess Elina of Beckenham and Lewellyn ap Tiernon are the autocrats.  I will forward your email to one of them and ask that he or she contacts you.

      Lord Eadric of Grenefelda
      Constellation Regional Archery Marshal
      Barony of Sternfeld Archery Captain
      Order of the Dragon's Barb, AoA
      Order of the Golden Tower, Orion's Belt, Award of the Nova, Yeoman
       Pandus planto populus mico.
      (Archers make people quiver.)

      On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

      Hi all

      Can anyone inform me of who to contact as to what is being done to celebrate the 50th anniversary of archery in the SCA? We would love to promote the celebration in the Quivers and Quarrels

      Galelen O'Gradaigh
      Co editor the quivers and quarrels the official SCA archery newsletter

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2013
        Thank you.