50 th anniversary promotion

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2013

      Hi all

      Can anyone inform me of who to contact as to what is being done to celebrate the 50th anniversary of archery in the SCA? We would love to promote the celebration in the Quivers and Quarrels

      Galelen O'Gradaigh
      Co editor the quivers and quarrels the official SCA archery newsletter

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • Cleve Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2013
        There will be a week-long event held in June, 2016 at the Hendrix County Fairgrounds in Danville, Indiana (same location as Better War Through Archery but the entire fairgrounds will be used).  Duchess Elina of Beckenham and Lewellyn ap Tiernon are the autocrats.  I will forward your email to one of them and ask that he or she contacts you.

        Lord Eadric of Grenefelda
        Constellation Regional Archery Marshal
        Barony of Sternfeld Archery Captain
        Order of the Dragon's Barb, AoA
        Order of the Golden Tower, Orion's Belt, Award of the Nova, Yeoman
         Pandus planto populus mico.
        (Archers make people quiver.)

        On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

        Hi all

        Can anyone inform me of who to contact as to what is being done to celebrate the 50th anniversary of archery in the SCA? We would love to promote the celebration in the Quivers and Quarrels

        Galelen O'Gradaigh
        Co editor the quivers and quarrels the official SCA archery newsletter

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6, 2013
          Thank you.