Re: [SCA-Archery] 50Year archery?

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2013
      I do not believe anyone has been designated yet.  The autocrats are in my barony, so I will try to find out if anyone has been chosen.

      Lord Eadric of Grenefelda
      Constellation Regional Archery Marshal
      Barony of Sternfeld Archery Captain
      Order of the Dragon's Barb, AoA
      Order of the Golden Tower, Orion's Belt, Award of the Nova, Yeoman
       Pandus planto populus mico.
      (Archers make people quiver.)

      On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 1:29 AM, John R. Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know who is in charge of archery for Fifty Year Celebration?

      Jon

    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2013
        Thank you.