Pensic Averages

  • Fritz
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5 10:46 PM
      Are there numbers yet for the scores and averages for the Populace
      Shoots at Pensic?
      --
      Fritz
      Aut inveniam viam aut faciam.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6 6:29 AM
        I can supply the numbers for the St. Sebastian Shoot (Atlantia's populace novelty shoot) and the Champion's shoot.

        St. Sebastian -
        197 archers
        11 shooting stations
        Lots of gift certificates from Pennsic archery vendors as well as donated and crafted prizes. Elk Ridge Archery donated a beautiful bow given the the archer most representing the best of archery (the organizers of the shoot specifically wanted this bow to go to a mid level skilled archer. The thought was that most advanced archers already have a great bow.)

        Champion's Shoot -
        40 archers per side with alternates
        10 shooting stations shot by groups of 4 from each side
        Shooting station score - East 4371 Mid 3489.
        Friend/Foe shot - East 82 with 11 minuses, Mid 54 with 18 minuses
        Walkup - East 421, Mid 328

        I don't have the numbers from the populace war point shoot.

        cog

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Fritz <carl.west@...> wrote:

        > Are there numbers yet for the scores and averages for the Populace
        > Shoots at Pensic?
        > --
        > Fritz
        > Aut inveniam viam aut faciam.

      • Groff, Garth (ggg9y)
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6 6:31 AM
          Cog,

          Have any numbers on total attendance been announced. I heard that at mid-weekend it was just over 6,000, which seems awfully low.

          Yours Aye,

          Mungo

          I can supply the numbers for the St. Sebastian Shoot (Atlantia's populace novelty shoot) and the Champion's shoot.

          St. Sebastian -
          197 archers
          11 shooting stations
          Lots of gift certificates from Pennsic archery vendors as well as donated and crafted prizes. Elk Ridge Archery donated a beautiful bow given the the archer most representing the best of archery (the organizers of the shoot specifically wanted this bow to go to a mid level skilled archer. The thought was that most advanced archers already have a great bow.)

          Champion's Shoot -
          40 archers per side with alternates
          10 shooting stations shot by groups of 4 from each side Shooting station score - East 4371 Mid 3489.
          Friend/Foe shot - East 82 with 11 minuses, Mid 54 with 18 minuses Walkup - East 421, Mid 328

          I don't have the numbers from the populace war point shoot.

          cog

          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Fritz <carl.west@...> wrote:

          > Are there numbers yet for the scores and averages for the Populace
          > Shoots at Pensic?
          > --
          > Fritz
          > Aut inveniam viam aut faciam.

        • Mark Cipra
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6 10:37 AM

            The Pennsic Independent listed head count at 9,889 as of 8:30pm, Wednesday.

            Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy (Mark Cipra)

            __

            Have any numbers on total attendance been announced. I heard that at mid-weekend it was just over 6,000, which seems awfully low.

            Yours Aye,

            Mungo

            I can supply the numbers for the St. Sebastian Shoot (Atlantia's populace novelty shoot) and the Champion's shoot.

            St. Sebastian -
            197 archers
            11 shooting stations
            Lots of gift certificates from Pennsic archery vendors as well as donated and crafted prizes. Elk Ridge Archery donated a beautiful bow given the the archer most representing the best of archery (the organizers of the shoot specifically wanted this bow to go to a mid level skilled archer. The thought was that most advanced archers already have a great bow.)

            Champion's Shoot -
            40 archers per side with alternates
            10 shooting stations shot by groups of 4 from each side Shooting station score - East 4371 Mid 3489.
            Friend/Foe shot - East 82 with 11 minuses, Mid 54 with 18 minuses Walkup - East 421, Mid 328

            I don't have the numbers from the populace war point shoot.

            cog

            --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Fritz <carl.west@...> wrote:

            > Are there numbers yet for the scores and averages for the Populace
            > Shoots at Pensic?
            > --
            > Fritz
            > Aut inveniam viam aut faciam.

          • Taslen
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 8 1:48 PM
              Thanks Cog anyone have the midrealm numbers?