50Year archery?

  • John R. Edgerton
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2013
      Does anyone know who is in charge of archery for Fifty Year Celebration?

      Jon
    • Cleve Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2013
        I do not believe anyone has been designated yet.  The autocrats are in my barony, so I will try to find out if anyone has been chosen.

        Lord Eadric of Grenefelda
        Constellation Regional Archery Marshal
        Barony of Sternfeld Archery Captain
        Order of the Dragon's Barb, AoA
        Order of the Golden Tower, Orion's Belt, Award of the Nova, Yeoman
         Pandus planto populus mico.
        (Archers make people quiver.)

        On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 1:29 AM, John R. Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know who is in charge of archery for Fifty Year Celebration?

        Jon

      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2013
          Thank you.