Re: [SCA-Archery] BOlt Quiver

  • Frank Schalles
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 18, 2013
      Yes! Full instructions please.

      Francois

      On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 1:00 PM, David Keil <archosevrard@...> wrote:

      Can do!
      Do you want just the pattern or full instructions?

      Evrard

      On Jul 17, 2013, at 3:40 PM, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

      Evrard,

      Would it be something that we could run in the Quivers and Quarrels? Send the information to me and I will send it in for you.

      Gaelen O"Gradaigh
      Co Editor Quivers and Quarrels The official SCA archery publication

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 18, 2013
        agreed and artwork too!

        A few years ago I made a bolt quiver and still have the pattern. It looks period-ish and many people in my area are using it with no complaints.

        Contact me off list if interested.

        Evrard de Valogne
        Wyewood, An Tir

        On Jul 15, 2013, at 9:48 AM, "hugo_von_gutenbach" <aloring2909@...> wrote:

        > Hello all.
        >
        > I am looking to purchase a decent quiver for my bolts. I am not looking for anything too fancy, just an open top standard quiver.
        >
        > Anyone have any merchants I can be directed to?

      • Shawn Moody

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 19, 2013
            Edvard,

            We certainky would want both articles are great but adding a pattern is awesome. Send it to me when your ready if you can put "bolt quiver pattern for QandQ in the subject line please.

            Gaelen O'Gradaigh
            Co Editior Quivers and Quarrels (notice the quarrels part there Edvard we are crossbow friendly)