Medieval crossbow championship

  • Engli Ingimarrsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2013
      Since I have seen that there is some here who shoot crossbow I hope that it is ok that I forward this information here.

      I got this information from other SCA friends. For more information contact Gustav Malmborg at info@...

      ----

      On behalf of WCSA we are searching for contact info on crossbow shooters, mainly in the US and Canada, shooting medieval style, and interested in competing in the Crossbow World Championships in 2014. The medieval style was incorporated in the championships some years ago but so far it is only practiced by swedish shooters.

      A link to the rules: http://worldcrossbow.com/Rules.html

      The championships in 2014 are held in Fort Lauderdale in July.

      --
      Engli Ingimarrsson
      Gotvik, Nordmark, Drachenwald

    • James Koch
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2013
        Fort Lauderdale in July.  Sounds even hotter than Pennsic.  Of course Fort Lauderdale has a better beach.

        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 18, 2013
          This sounds like a job for SIEGFRIED.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 18, 2013
            I need to send out a correction since an error had slipped in to the text.

            The championships had 2015 not 2014.

            Sorry about that.

            --
            Engli Ingimarrsson