Re: [SCA-Archery] BOlt Quiver

  • Frank Schalles
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
      Greetings!

      I am interested, and I would also like your permission to post the
      pattern in a files section of an Archery web site.

      Francois de Lions

      On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 1:06 PM, David Keil <archosevrard@...> wrote:
      > A few years ago I made a bolt quiver and still have the pattern. It looks period-ish and many people in my area are using it with no complaints.
      >
      > Contact me off list if interested.
      >
      > Evrard de Valogne
      > Wyewood, An Tir
      >
      > On Jul 15, 2013, at 9:48 AM, "hugo_von_gutenbach" <aloring2909@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Hello all.
      >>
      >> I am looking to purchase a decent quiver for my bolts. I am not looking for anything too fancy, just an open top standard quiver.
      >>
      >> Anyone have any merchants I can be directed to?

    • Taslen
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013

        Evrard,

        Would it be something that we could run in the Quivers and Quarrels? Send the information to me and I will send it in for you.

        Gaelen O"Gradaigh
        Co Editor Quivers and Quarrels The official SCA archery publication

        A few years ago I made a bolt quiver and still have the pattern. It looks period-ish and many people in my area are using it with no complaints.

        Contact me off list if interested.

        Evrard de Valogne
        Wyewood, An Tir

        On Jul 15, 2013, at 9:48 AM, "hugo_von_gutenbach" <aloring2909@...> wrote:

        > Hello all.
        >
        > I am looking to purchase a decent quiver for my bolts. I am not looking for anything too fancy, just an open top standard quiver.
        >
        > Anyone have any merchants I can be directed to?

      • David Keil

          A few years ago I made a bolt quiver and still have the pattern. It looks period-ish and many people in my area are using it with no complaints.

          Contact me off list if interested.

          Evrard de Valogne
          Wyewood, An Tir

          On Jul 15, 2013, at 9:48 AM, "hugo_von_gutenbach" <aloring2909@...> wrote:

          > Hello all.
          >
          > I am looking to purchase a decent quiver for my bolts. I am not looking for anything too fancy, just an open top standard quiver.
          >
          > Anyone have any merchants I can be directed to?

        • lynn.palmieri
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 18, 2013

            For those of us lurking here, full instructions please!

            Elynor.

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 18, 2013
                agreed and artwork too!

                A few years ago I made a bolt quiver and still have the pattern. It looks period-ish and many people in my area are using it with no complaints.

                Contact me off list if interested.

                Evrard de Valogne
                Wyewood, An Tir

                On Jul 15, 2013, at 9:48 AM, "hugo_von_gutenbach" <aloring2909@...> wrote:

                > Hello all.
                >
                > I am looking to purchase a decent quiver for my bolts. I am not looking for anything too fancy, just an open top standard quiver.
                >
                > Anyone have any merchants I can be directed to?

              • Shawn Moody

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 19, 2013
                    Edvard,

                    We certainky would want both articles are great but adding a pattern is awesome. Send it to me when your ready if you can put "bolt quiver pattern for QandQ in the subject line please.

                    Gaelen O'Gradaigh
                    Co Editior Quivers and Quarrels (notice the quarrels part there Edvard we are crossbow friendly)