Re: [SCA-Archery] Please send your local kingdom archery practice schedules

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 17, 2013
      Jonathas,

      Excellent I will incorporate this into the next issues listings!

      Gaelen O'Gradaigh
      Co Editor of Quivers and Quarrels

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 17, 2013
        Vicenti,

        If you would would you copy me on that? I am in charge of the practice and event listings and scores for the Q and Q

        Gaelen O'Gradaigh
        Co Editor Quivers and Quarrels

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 17, 2013
          Barun Siegfried

          Any listings you can provide we will certainly post on a timely basis also any events or event results will you copy me on? As I am in charge of those listings.

          YiS
          Lord Gaelen O'Gradaigh

          --
          Barun Siegfried Sebastian Faust, OP - Baron Highland Foorde - Atlantia

        • Sammi Cothern
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 17, 2013
            My apologies for a slow response
            Barony of Sundragon and the Barony of Atenveldt in the Kingdom of Atenveldt practice together on Sundays at El Oso Park
            October thru April 9 AM and May thru September 7 AM

            On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

            Vicenti,

            If you would would you copy me on that? I am in charge of the practice and event listings and scores for the Q and Q

            Gaelen O'Gradaigh
            Co Editor Quivers and Quarrels

            Ansteorra is the same way. We have many many practices throughout the Kingdom on a weekly basis but there are no "Kingdom" practices each group determines their own schedule and and cancel at their own discretion. We can get you a list of some of the local practices to add to your list.

            Vincenti

            On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Siegfried <siegfried@...> wrote:

            > Could I please get from all kingdoms, your current list of monthly archery practices ASAP? Please send to: quiversquarrels@...

            I can't speak for other Kingdoms.

            But in Atlantia, there are no 'Kingdom Organized Archery Practices'.
            Shires, Cantons, Strongholds, Baronies, etc each schedule their own, and
            keep their own schedules of them. Some are consistent, others vary much
            and you need to be on a mailing list to know when it is/isn't happening.

            And some practices are in people's backyards or basements, where it is
            open to the SCA, but prior introduction is suggested.

            etc

            So the 'kingdom' can't really provide you a list of monthly archery
            practices.

            Siegfried

            --
            Barun Siegfried Sebastian Faust, OP - Baron Highland Foorde - Atlantia

            YIS
            Cealleach Colquhoun C.B.P., C.A.A., C.A.A.C
            Captain of Sundragon Archery

            "If you ignore the dragon, it will eat you.  If you confront the dragon, it will overpower you.  If you ride the dragon, you will take advantage of its might and power."
          • Taslen
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 17, 2013
              Excellent!

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 17, 2013
                This is for Royal Rounds and Tournaments only at this time for Target Archery Sorry I didn't specify in my earlier post

                Excellent!

                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 17, 2013
                  pk lets see if I can catch the update I just submitted