Re: [SCA-Archery] BOlt Quiver

  • alzdarsky
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 15, 2013

      I picked up a kid's quiver from 3 Rivers although I just checked and that particular one is no longer listed (you might check e-bay).  I added a small weight wrapped in a rag and duct tape to the bottom to add balance, fit it to my bolt length, and to help keep it from swinging around...It works great.

      Archos Aleksei Zateev, OGGS

      An Tir

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
        A few years ago I made a bolt quiver and still have the pattern. It looks period-ish and many people in my area are using it with no complaints.

        Contact me off list if interested.

        Evrard de Valogne
        Wyewood, An Tir

        On Jul 15, 2013, at 9:48 AM, "hugo_von_gutenbach" <aloring2909@...> wrote:

        > Hello all.
        >
        > I am looking to purchase a decent quiver for my bolts. I am not looking for anything too fancy, just an open top standard quiver.
        >
        > Anyone have any merchants I can be directed to?

      • Frank Schalles
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013
          Greetings!

          I am interested, and I would also like your permission to post the
          pattern in a files section of an Archery web site.

          Francois de Lions

          On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 1:06 PM, David Keil <archosevrard@...> wrote:
          > A few years ago I made a bolt quiver and still have the pattern. It looks period-ish and many people in my area are using it with no complaints.
          >
          > Contact me off list if interested.
          >
          > Evrard de Valogne
          > Wyewood, An Tir
          >
          > On Jul 15, 2013, at 9:48 AM, "hugo_von_gutenbach" <aloring2909@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Hello all.
          >>
          >> I am looking to purchase a decent quiver for my bolts. I am not looking for anything too fancy, just an open top standard quiver.
          >>
          >> Anyone have any merchants I can be directed to?

        • Taslen
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 17, 2013

            Evrard,

            Would it be something that we could run in the Quivers and Quarrels? Send the information to me and I will send it in for you.

            Gaelen O"Gradaigh
            Co Editor Quivers and Quarrels The official SCA archery publication

            A few years ago I made a bolt quiver and still have the pattern. It looks period-ish and many people in my area are using it with no complaints.

            Contact me off list if interested.

            Evrard de Valogne
            Wyewood, An Tir

            On Jul 15, 2013, at 9:48 AM, "hugo_von_gutenbach" <aloring2909@...> wrote:

            > Hello all.
            >
            > I am looking to purchase a decent quiver for my bolts. I am not looking for anything too fancy, just an open top standard quiver.
            >
            > Anyone have any merchants I can be directed to?

          • David Keil

              A few years ago I made a bolt quiver and still have the pattern. It looks period-ish and many people in my area are using it with no complaints.

              Contact me off list if interested.

              Evrard de Valogne
              Wyewood, An Tir

              On Jul 15, 2013, at 9:48 AM, "hugo_von_gutenbach" <aloring2909@...> wrote:

              > Hello all.
              >
              > I am looking to purchase a decent quiver for my bolts. I am not looking for anything too fancy, just an open top standard quiver.
              >
              > Anyone have any merchants I can be directed to?

            • lynn.palmieri
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 18, 2013

                For those of us lurking here, full instructions please!

                Elynor.

                A few years ago I made a bolt quiver and still have the pattern. It looks period-ish and many people in my area are using it with no complaints.

                Contact me off list if interested.

                Evrard de Valogne
                Wyewood, An Tir

                On Jul 15, 2013, at 9:48 AM, "hugo_von_gutenbach" <aloring2909@...> wrote:

                > Hello all.
                >
                > I am looking to purchase a decent quiver for my bolts. I am not looking for anything too fancy, just an open top standard quiver.
                >
                > Anyone have any merchants I can be directed to?

              • Frank Schalles

                  A few years ago I made a bolt quiver and still have the pattern. It looks period-ish and many people in my area are using it with no complaints.

                  Contact me off list if interested.

                  Evrard de Valogne
                  Wyewood, An Tir

                  On Jul 15, 2013, at 9:48 AM, "hugo_von_gutenbach" <aloring2909@...> wrote:

                  > Hello all.
                  >
                  > I am looking to purchase a decent quiver for my bolts. I am not looking for anything too fancy, just an open top standard quiver.
                  >
                  > Anyone have any merchants I can be directed to?

                • Taslen

                    A few years ago I made a bolt quiver and still have the pattern. It looks period-ish and many people in my area are using it with no complaints.

                    Contact me off list if interested.

                    Evrard de Valogne
                    Wyewood, An Tir

                    On Jul 15, 2013, at 9:48 AM, "hugo_von_gutenbach" <aloring2909@...> wrote:

                    > Hello all.
                    >
                    > I am looking to purchase a decent quiver for my bolts. I am not looking for anything too fancy, just an open top standard quiver.
                    >
                    > Anyone have any merchants I can be directed to?

                  • Shawn Moody

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 19, 2013
                        Edvard,

                        We certainky would want both articles are great but adding a pattern is awesome. Send it to me when your ready if you can put "bolt quiver pattern for QandQ in the subject line please.

                        Gaelen O'Gradaigh
                        Co Editior Quivers and Quarrels (notice the quarrels part there Edvard we are crossbow friendly)