Arrow bag construction - video

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
      Found reference to this on facebook.

      Jon

      Making the Medieval Arrow Bag Part 1 - The Arrow Spacer

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkYaMAdgBKI

      Making the Medieval Arrow Bag Part 2 - The Cloth Bag
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWPpMg6WHbc
    • tompilcher
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
        I’ve made three of these from his instructions. If you email him he sends you the template for the spacer. They are pretty awesome. Russell Crowe and his crew use them in their latest Robin Hood movie as well.

        Baron James Llewellyn ap Gruffydd
        An Tir

        Sent from Windows Mail