Practice

  • Da'Ud
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 10 10:52 PM
      Greetings fellow Archers!!

      Excited to try out my new period E/WLB tomorrow at the Barony archery practice. Woot. I love archery. It's been a long time since I have shot a flight of arrows, and never before anything but either a compound bow or a modern recurved fiberglass Bear Kodiak.

      Should be fun. Good day to all..

      YIS,

      Davyd
    • Da'Ud