Re: [SCA-Archery] Bows for sale Ad

  • Caterina Fortuna
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8 5:14 PM

      You could try stickbow.com or any of the trad archery forums to sell or buy bows. Trad is traditional.
      Also, your local range or archery store might have a bulletin board where you could put up an ad. Our closest one buys and sells used bows, but you will get less than from a sale on craigslist.
      Always select an anonymous email forwarding when posting on cl. Don't put your phone number in either. That way you can delete the add and no further spam.
      My two cents,
      Cat

    • hugo_von_gutenbach
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9 1:40 PM
        Yea, this has been common for years. The easy way to minimize it is to put your info in the body of the message where an spam bot can't easily use it.

        example :
        "call me at 999.999.9999

        or

        email me at ihatespam @ gmail . com (no spaces)"

        By doing this I tend to only get 1 in a 7 day period. They also tend to target higher priced items.