To Constellation Region (Middle Kingdom) archery marshals and MiTs

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2013
      Greetings my good lords and ladies.  I wanted to let you know that as of July 6, 2013, I am the new Constellation (Indiana) Regional Archery Marshal in the Middle Kingdom.  Please contact me off list to introduce yourselves and provide your SCA name, local group name, and contact information so that I will be able to stay in communication with you. Please pass on this message to those who may not be on this list.  Thank you.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

      Lord Eadric of Grenefelda
      Constellation Regional Archery Marshal
      Barony of Sternfeld Archery Captain
      Order of the Dragon's Barb, AoA
      Order of the Golden Tower, Orion's Belt, Award of the Nova, Yeoman
       Pandus planto populus mico.
      (Archers make people quiver.)