Period bows

  • David
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 4, 2013
      Greetings,

      Just wanted to thank everyone that took the time to post on my questions on the archery rules for AnTir. Part of my confusion was simply being new to SCA archery, and just not knowing what a few of the terms were describing. Now that Jon put it into terms I understood, it made sense to me. Thank again to everyone, and I hope to see my scores with yours soon in the Royal Rounds Period Rounds.

      In Service,

      Symon Baero