Re: current period committee members

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
      There are currently seven people that contacted me and said they wish to join the committee.  However, their names have not shown up on the group's member list. I am listing them below by the first part of their email addresses.

      If you are one of these people, please email me and let me know if you still wish to help.  If you know them, please contact them. And ask them for me, if they still wish to join the committee and then let me know.

      If they have not joined by July 6, the discussion will start without them. They will still be allowed to join later, if they wish.

      Thank you

      Jon

      List of names:
      jonthomme
      cat4tuna
      Mike_94088
      teresa
      killergi
      giugio
      laochlain

    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
        More information on the missing volunteers. I have added their society name and kingdom.

        Jon

        There are currently seven people that contacted me and said they wish to join the committee.  However, their names have not shown up on the group's member list. I am listing them below by the first part of their email addresses.

        If you are one of these people, please email me and let me know if you still wish to help.  If you know them, please contact them. And ask them for me, if they still wish to join the committee and then let me know.

        If they have not joined by July 6, the discussion will start without them. They will still be allowed to join later, if they wish.

        Thank you

        Jon

        List of names:
        jonthomme: Jon Thomme. Caid
        Mike_94088: Michael of Boulton. Caid
        teresa: Isabella de Surderback. Meridies
        killergi: Heinric Yutzy. Outlands
        giugio: Brother Tomas. Atenveldt
        laochlain: Lachlain Silverwolf. AEthelmearc